Learning Objectives and Description
Students will be able to:
- Identify core principles of a treatment plan, including pacing, tempo, ease and pause.
- Develop interpersonal neurobiology and communication skills for settling the nervous system.
- Differentiate and complete treatment approaches for the infant body, including nervous system, lumbar, thoracic, pelvis, vertebrae, shoulder girdle, and whole body unwind.
- Assess specific needs of the infant mouth, neck, and cranium
- Develop treatment plans that include general and specific areas of the infant body that include techniques and principles of fluid drive