Prenatal and Perinatal Professional Lectures with Experts
Presentations with Practical Skills for PPN Healing
Join us a monthly lecture with established professionals supporting healing in prenatal and perinatal somatic health.
- Cutting edge information
- Holistic perspectives
Each lecture will contain presentations with tips of practical skills for your practice to improve mother-baby dyad care that includes a more holistic perspective. Skills for supporting families before and after birth will also be part of the series.
January is taken as we prepare for our Introduction to Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics intensives.
- February 25: Michael Trout: Wondering, Following, Holding as Tools for the Therapeutic Relationship
- March 24: Margaret Rosenau, Somatic Resilience: Finding Health in the Body as Tool When Working with Trauma
- April 28: Mia Kalef: The Family Field Exercise as a Tool When Working with Birthing Families
- May 26: Robin Grille: Life as Therapy - How Enriched Present-moment Ordinary Experiences Can Act as Developmental Nutrients to Heal Early Life Trauma
- June 23: Maryl Smith, CPM the Sensitivity to Interpersonal Relationships with Maryl Smith, CPM
- July 28: Ray Castellino,Raymond Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RPE, RCST® Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Psychology: The Essential Link for Human Development
- August 25: Susan Highsmith, PhD, Learning and Bonding in the Womb as Tools to Support Birthing Families
- September 22: Kate White, Towards Maternity Care That Includes the Baby's Experience: 5 First Steps
- October 27: Kate White: Tools for Increasing Coherence for Prenatal and Perinatal Practitioners
- November 24: Susan Lange: The Power of Your face: Key to Enhancing Social Engagement and Connection
- December 22: Mimi Ikle-Khalse: Finding Balance in Our Inner World
- January 26, 2021: Bob Lehnberg: Introduction to Qigong of Embryology
Kate White is an award-winning craniosacral and massage therapist, prenatal and early childhood educator. She is trained in somatic therapies, prenatal and perinatal health, lactation, brain development, infant mental health, and has specialized in mother-baby dyad care using somatic prevention and trauma healing approaches for nearly 20 years. She is a mother of two children, holds a BA and MA in Communication, is a Registered Craniosacral Therapist in the Biodynamic Craniosacral method and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner. Her work combines somatic therapy with brain development to help give families with babies and small children the best possible start. She is Founder and former Director of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health from 2013 – 2019 where she created the world renown Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Certificate program, a large online educational program for professionals. She teaches classes online and in person around the world and offers a training called Integrated Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics. She has a private practice in Charlottesville, VA called Belvedere Integrated Healing Arts (belvederearts.com) and offers her own seminars through the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, ppncenter.com
PreviewFebruary 25, 2020: Michael Trout on Mindsight and Everyday Practice with Children and Adults (60:46)
PreviewMarch 24, 2020: Margaret Rosenau, Biodynamics: An Orientation to Health (74:40)
PreviewApril 28, 2020: Mia Kalef, The Family Field: How Our Ancestors Unhealed Wounds Can Span the Generations and What We Can Do About It.
StartMay 26, 2020: Robin Grille: Manage "Life as Therapy - How Enriched Present-moment Ordinary Experiences Can Act as Developmental Nutrients to Heal Early Life Trauma
StartJune 23, 2020: Maryl Smith, CPM, Sensitivity to Interpersonal Relationships (73:49)
StartJuly 28, 2020 Ray Castellino Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Psychology: The Essential Link in Human Development (89:34)
StartAugust 25, 2020 Susan Highsmith, PhD, Conscious Changing the Language of Childbirth (77:05)
StartSeptember 22, 2020 Kate White, Towards Maternity Care that Includes the Baby's Experience: Five First Steps (66:10)
StartOctober 27, 2020 Kate White, Tools for Increasing Coherence for PPN Practitioners (70:45)
StartNovember 24, 2020 Susan Lange: The Power of Your Face: Key to Enhancing Social Engagement and Connection (77:17)
StartDecember 22, 2020 Mimi Ikle-Kahlsa: Finding Balance in Our Inner World (57:53)
StartJanuary 26, 2021 Bob Lehnberg: Introduction to Qigong of Embryology (66:49)