Join us a monthly lecture with established professionals supporting healing in prenatal and perinatal somatic health.
- Cutting edge information
- Holistic perspectives
Lectures are the 4th Tuesday of each month at 7:30 pm Eastern time. To check for your time zone: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
You can join live or you can listen to the lecture afterwards. Each lecture will contain presentations with tips of practical skills for your practice to improve mother-baby dyad care that includes a more holistic perspective. Skills for supporting families before and after birth will also be part of the series.
January is taken as we prepare for our Introduction to Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics intensives.
- February 25: Michael Trout: Wondering, Following, Holding as Tools for the Therapeutic Relationship
- March 24: Margaret Rosenau, Somatic Resilience: Finding Health in the Body as Tool When Working with Trauma
- April 28: Mia Kalef: The Family Field Exercise as a Tool When Working with Birthing Families
- May 26: Robin Grille: Life as Therapy - How Enriched Present-moment Ordinary Experiences Can Act as Developmental Nutrients to Heal Early Life Trauma
- June 23: Maryl Smith, CPM the Sensitivity to Interpersonal Relationships with Maryl Smith, CPM
- July 28: Ray Castellino,Raymond Castellino, DC (retired), RPP, RPE, RCST® Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Psychology: The Essential Link for Human Development
- August 25: Susan Highsmith, PhD, Learning and Bonding in the Womb as Tools to Support Birthing Families
- September 22: TBA
- October 27: Kate White: Tools for Increasing Coherence for Prenatal and Perinatal Practitioners
- November 24: TBA
- December 22: Kate White, Supporting Pregnancy with Circles of Support, How to Create Your Own Group Class
Kate White is and award-winning craniosacral and massage therapist, prenatal and early childhood educator. She is trained in somatic therapies, prenatal and perinatal health, lactation, brain development, infant mental health, and has specialized in mother-baby dyad care using somatic prevention and trauma healing approaches for nearly 20 years. She is a mother of two children, holds a BA and MA in Communication, is a Registered Craniosacral Therapist in the Biodynamic Craniosacral method and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner. Her work combines somatic therapy with brain development to help give families with babies and small children the best possible start. She is Founder and former Director of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health from 2013 – 2019 where she created the world renown Prenatal and Perinatal Educator Certificate program, a large online educational program for professionals. She currently is a mentor in this program, teaches classes online and in person around the world called Integrated Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics, runs a private practice and offers her own seminars through the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, ppncenter.com
PreviewFebruary 25, 2020: Michael Trout on Mindsight and Everyday Practice with Children and Adults (60:46)
PreviewMarch 24, 2020: Margaret Rosenau, Biodynamics: An Orientation to Health (74:40)
PreviewApril 28, 2020: Mia Kalef, The Family Field: How Our Ancestors Unhealed Wounds Can Span the Generations and What We Can Do About It.
PreviewMay 26, 2020: Robin Grille: Manage "Life as Therapy - How Enriched Present-moment Ordinary Experiences Can Act as Developmental Nutrients to Heal Early Life Trauma
PreviewJune 23, 2020: Maryl Smith, CPM, Sensitivity to Interpersonal Relationships (73:49)
PreviewJuly 28, 2020 Ray Castellino Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Psychology: The Essential Link in Human Development (89:34)
PreviewAugust 25, 2020 Susan Highsmith, PhD, Learning and Bonding in the Womb as Tools to Support Birthing Families