Prenatal and Perinatal Somatics
Online and In-Person Courses, Intensives, Retreats to Prevent and Heal Earliest Trauma
Spirit and Matter
Home of the Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Collective
Come. Study. Learn. Heal.
Home of classes and certificate programs where you can learn skills and tools for healing prenatal and perinatal patterns for our earliest traumas. Our certificate program includes:
- Integrated Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics™ online and in-person training.
- Baby Dynamics™: Baby Bodywork Training Program, in-person course
Explore our Seminal Series: The Leading Edge Somatic Skills
Other Dynamic Teachers in Our Online School include:
- Robin Grille
- Mia Kalef
- Michael Trout and Mary Koloroutis
- Jaap Van Der Wal
- Ray Castellino
- Anna Chitty
- William Emerson
- Jim Feil
- Carey Benenson Taussig, DO
- Jonathan Evans, Osteopath
- Members of the PPN Somatic Collective
Welcome to Prenatal and Perinatal Healing Online. My name is Kate White. I have over 20 years experiences in working with prenatal and perinatal therapies supporting pregnant women, mother-baby dyads, couples who want to conceive, families who have had difficult births, and adults with earliest trauma. Over the past few decades, I have supported and studied with pioneers in the field of birth psychology and developmental trauma healing. Training that supports my work include:
- Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Prenatal and Perinatal Training that includes the baby's experiences of preconception, conception, prenatal experience, birth, attachment and bonding, and family dynamics.
- Somatic Experiencing®
- Advanced somatic trauma resolution training with different instructors
- Polarity Life Coaching, an indepth awareness of the energetics of patterns, along with verbal facilitation skills
- Baby therapies and approaches with different instructors
- You can see a complete list of my training here.
From 2013-2019, I developed and ran an online education program for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health that comprised of 11 online modules that focused on the history and competencies that make up the prenatal and perinatal healing paradigm. I am now embarking on online programs that offer skills training. This is the next level of education for our world to improve human development starting from the roots.
The courses you will find here are oriented to learning skills. If you are new to the paradigm, I suggest you start with Free Content and What ARE Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics.
- Beginning to Intermediate Skills courses include are in the Leading Edge Somatic Skills Series.
- Skills for midwives, doulas, and childbirth educators will be found in the Prenatal and Perinatal Dynamics Series.
- Trauma, movement, advanced bodyworkers, and mental health/psychotherapeutic professionals who have the ability to touch will find skills in the Prenatal and Perinatal Somatic Therapy Series.
- And there are many other professionals who teach here to bring out a practical skill base more globally.
When learning early imprints, we experience them in layers. These 5 layers are primary, with complex combinations within:
We are shaped by our experiences:
We have enough information now. What we need a practices that help professionals apply the information through skills. Let's fill in the gap between what we know and what is needed. That why this classroom is here!
There are other free content for you to explore: A More Beautiful Life podcast and MotherCare Support for Pregnant and New Mothers.