Leading Edge Online Series One
Frontiers in Prenatal and Perinatal Healing 8 Classes
The course is now closed for the live course and will reopen in April.
- Do you want a learning community where you can interact with others, learn about safety and engage in personal growth?
- We are offering a chance for you to engage in your nervous system's responses, understand your own personal map of your body's response, and resonate with others in positive states.
- You will also learn skills to help others navigate their stressful lives
- 8 classes, information and practice
This class series introduces the Leading Edge principles and the basic building blocks for Creating Safety, the way our nervous system quests for safety and our natural responses to threat and stress.
How does this work?
- Click to purchase and then you will be guided into a cohort that will work together for 8 weeks.Current Leading Edge Series One is set for Mondays starting January 27, 2020 at 7:30 pm, Eastern US time zone.
What is a "Leading Edge"? Simply put, the "leading edge" is a term coined by Ray Castellino that means a primary therapeutic window for healing and repatterning imprints that are overwhelming, and running unconsciously in our lives. While working in our leading edge, we can bridge and integrate the energy that has been frozen or encapsulated in our bodies with the skills of presence, conscious awareness and the bodily, felt sense. You can learn to recognize your leading edge, and gain skills and practice to change the pattern! You can choose a new way. Come learn!
A professional study group for practitioners of all kinds:
- birth workers
- meditation practitioners
- yoga instructors
- medical providers
- movement therapists
- anyone, really!
What will you learn? Healing wants to happen, always. We are a community of practice. The Leading Edge offers the latest information from the frontier of healing arts where vanguard practitioners and educators blend trauma resolution, consciousness studies, neuroscience and somatic or body-oriented practices. As a participant in this study group you will learn:
- 5 foundational practitioner skills
- 12 embodiment practices
- 5 body security system maps
- 9 principles of conscious early parenting
- 9 positive imprints
- working with blueprint and imprint
- polyvagal nervous system practices
- Reclaiming our natural instincts
- 4 attachment styles
- 5 point sequence and how to apply it
- coherency, potency, and skills of connection
- the latest neuroscience, adverse experiences study
- trauma-informed practices
- resiliency, post-traumatic growth and presence
- listening skills
- Right listening
- Noble listening
- Fierce listening
Format: 5 hours per month
- Each class will offer information and exercises for you to learn the process of workign with your Leading Edge, step by step.
- Includes learning about earliest trauma and an approach to awareness and healing of the patterns that happen during the preverbal period: Preconception through 2 years of age.
Kate White is and award-winning craniosacral and massage therapist, prenatal and early childhood educator. She is trained in somatic therapies, prenatal and perinatal health, lactation, brain development, infant mental health, and has specialized in mother-baby dyad care using somatic prevention and trauma healing approaches for nearly 20 years. She is a mother of two children, holds a BA and MA in Communication, is a Registered Craniosacral Therapist in the Biodynamic Craniosacral method and a Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner. Her work combines somatic therapy with brain development to help give families with babies and small children the best possible start. She is Founding Director of Education for the Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health from 2013 – 2019 where she managed a large online educational program for professionals. She currently is a mentor in this program, teaches classes online and in person around the world, runs a private practice and offers her own seminars through the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, ppncenter.com
StartJanuary 27, 2020: Introductions and What is Health? (78:24)
StartFebruary 3, 2020. What is a Leading Edge? (78:52)
StartFebruary 10: 2020. Working with the Felt Sense and Facilitation Skills (53:13)
StartFebruary 17, 2020. Understanding Polyvagal Theory and Your Personal ANS Map (83:16)
StartYoutube: Peter Levine on Working with Imprints and Blueprint, Contractions and Expansion (Polarities)
StartFebruary 24, 2020: Working with Imprint and Blueprint: The Body is a Portal
StartMarch 2, 2020.: Microexpressions, Working with the Face, and Attunement
StartMarch 9, 2020: Recognizing the Baby’s Experience Through Body Mapping
StartMarch 16, 2020. Understanding Memory, Working with Early Imprints, Mapping Your Early Experience