The last hundred years of science and indigenous people the world-over know that the subtle realm of consciousness before conception, during life in the womb, birth, and beyond play the most instrumental role in how we develop. Our sense of self, our ability to be kind towards others, the resilience of our immune systems, and our spiritual development all take their cues from these powerful early times.
There will be six 2 hour sessions starting October 20, 2020. Times: noon Pacific time, 3 pm Eastern time, 8 pm UK time, 5 am Sydney time. For more times worldwide consult: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
- October 20, 2020, Session One: The Family Field
- October 27, 2020, Session Two: Healing Conception Imprints
- November 3, 2020, Session Three: Healing Implantation Imprints
- November 10, Session Four: Healing Discovery Imprints
- November 17, 2020, Session Five: Healing Birth Imprints
- November 24, Session Six: Healing After Birth Imprints
Mia Kalef is a therapist, author, and ceremonialist dedicated to seeing the soul of things. She practiced as a Chiropractor for eighteen years and has been a craniosacral therapist for twenty-five years. She mentors health professionals in bringing prebirth and birth awareness into their work and gives divinations in the tradition of the Dagara people of west and central Africa. She lives on an island in the North Pacific with her husband Brice, and works locally and internationally serving humanity's intersection with the subtle world. Her website is miakalef.com.