By taking this course today, you'll get the knowledge and confidence you need to start treating babies.
- 3 Online interactive sessions with Dr. Jonathan Evans and Kate White, so YOU can ask questions and find community (normally $55 x 3 = $165)
- Kindred Academy Online Course - Getting Started Treating Babies (normally $199)
- Kindred Academy Online Course - Baby Health & Stretch Protocols (normally $90)
- On-going support through the Kindred Facebook Group
- ALL for $275 = Saving 40% on the normal price of $454
In this course you will get:
- 3 two-hour zoom sessions, Thursdays: May 5, 12 and 26 (US time) 7:30 pm Eastern - 9:30 pm Eastern
- Access to Getting Started Treating Babies on the Kindred Academy online course
- Access to the Kindred Academy Baby Health and Stretch course
You will learn:
- How to take the history at the initial and follow up visits
- How to work with baby smoothly to perform your examination
- How to perform the key principles of the majority of 'baby techniques'
- How to examine and treat the cranium
- How to know your limits, know when to refer
The use of clinic footage is a key component of this course as it provides highly effective learning outcomes. It allows us to get beyond the 'theory' of what is needed and gets you an insider view of critical 'baby' skills being used in clinic on real babies during real treatments. The online modules are:
Module 1: History Taking: Taking the birth history, how to make history taking easy, and a walkthrough of the history
Module 2: Examination of the Baby: The examination framework, examining the baby's cranium, and knowing your skills and safety
Module 3: Treatment: Challenge or ease, finding the ease, challenging the tissues, thorax and shoulder complex, treating the cranium, and what treatment to use when
Module 4: Putting it All Together: Action plan, referrals and red flags, improving your skills.
You will have lifetime access to the Getting Started with Babies and Stretch courses.
Register now, space is limited!
Jonathan graduated from the British College of Osteopathy and Naturopathy with a 1st Class honours in Osteopathic Medicine and a Diploma in Naturopathy. Since then he has practised as an osteopath in New Zealand and Australia working in both rural and metropolitan clinics.
His teaching experience began in New Zealand both through mentoring associates and through teaching on the osteopath program at UNITEC in Auckland during 2005 and 2006.
Then In 2008 he was invited to join the Faculty of the SCTF of Australia and New Zealand, and he has taught on several of their courses, and in 2016 he was elected and served on the board of the SCTF.
In 2009 he moved to Australia and spent 4 years as a lead clinic supervisor on the Osteopathy Masters program at SCU.
Also in 2009 he opened his own clinic ION Osteopaths and at that clinic he has mentored 7 osteopaths from their fledging 1st steps from graduation through to successful thriving patient lists.
In 2015 he opened Academy of Master Mechanics in order to teach his own syllabus of attendance courses, and the success of those teaching led to the foundation of Kindred Academy in 2016 in order to make those tecahings available worldwide.
See his online teachings at kindredbe.com